Friday, September 01, 2006

Delhi Weather Report

Delhi Weather Report: Blue skies with a few cheerful clouds playing chase in the breeze. Not too hot, not too cold. As for the medical report-- the latest CT scan and blood tests are equally good. My CA-125 is at 4.0 and other than a slightly low potassium level-- I seem to be a ‘normal study’, health-wise, that is. My mental state has not been evaluated by the pros but if it had been they’d have to declare me to be in a state of euphoria.

I do believe my oncologist, Dr. Rajan, is a genius.



Yesterday’s CT scan report:


Name: Mrs. Margi Schroff Age/Sex: 51 Yrs . / F

Refd. By : Dr. Sandeep Rajan CT No. : 1464

Cr. No. : 36967 Date : 30-08-2006
_______________________________________________________________________

CECT Thorax & Abdomen


ABDOMEN:
- Liver, spleen, pancreas, both kidneys and retroperitonium are normal.
- Bladder is normal in contents and perivesical tissue.
- Both ovaries are normal sized and unchanged since the last exam.
- Uterus is normal
- No free fluid seen.

CHEST:
Lung window
The trachea is central.
Pulmonary parenchyma interstitium & vasculature in the upper, mid & lower zones show no abnormality on either side.

Mediastinal window
The aterial & venous trunks, ascending arch and descending aorta & arch brances are normal. The brachio-cephalic veins & SVC are normal. No lymphadenopathy seen.

The tracheal bifurcation & lymph node areas show no abnormality.

The right & left main bronchi & their branches as far as can be traced are normal. No hilar lymphadenopathy seen.

The pleural fissures & main pleural cavity are clear.

The osseous window
The vertebral bodies transverse, processes and ribs show no abnormality.

Soft tissues are normal.

Impression : Normal study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margi,
I can't figure out how to post a comment or to write to you. But I'll try again. I am an ovarian cancer survivor too. It means a lot to me to be able to check in to your blogspot and see how your progress and treatment are going. Also, I love your art. Congradulations on your latest check up!
Ellen