Sunday, April 09, 2006

One foot in front of the other

So, chemo day has come and gone. The day itself went really smoothly. The doctors and nurses love her! We took some fun (yes, fun in the hospital!) photos that we will share soon. Margi is feeling a bit weak today, but yesterday, she had a great day. I think that makes today a little bit harder for her, but I am just glad that the good days so strongly outnumber the bad. In fact, we heard some really encouraging news from the doctors. HOWEVER, I am going to make you wait to hear it from Margi. ;) Don't be mad--I promise it's worth the wait.

Oh, Margi wanted me to make sure you all knew that the fundraiser better be a FUNdraiser! We are all looking forward to hearing about it. In fact, April 26 is the next hospital appt so it will give us something exciting to focus on. Wish I could be there....

Carolyn is taking off for Nepal this evening to give us "family time". I think she's just scared to be more outnumbered by Scharffs than she already is! She is actually going back to visit her old Peace Corps village, just over the border and I am insanely jealous. One day...

No comments: