Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Travel Plans

This is Jennifer, Margi's niece. I will be going to India as soon as possible. I am waiting on my visa and I have a few things to take care of here regarding school and work, but I expect to be able to leave by early next week. I am willing to take whatever with me to her. If you have letters or anything else that you would like to send her way, feel free to send it through me.

I will be taking my laptop, as I will be continuing coursework there, but it may be best for her to have her own.

I would like to thank you all on behalf of the family. The outpouring of support and love for Margi has been amazing. I always knew that she had a wonderful circle of friends that she considers to be family and I just hope that I will be as lucky as I continue my path. I honestly don't know what else to say right now. Please just know that I am preparing for the journey and I am grateful to all of you. I will keep you posted about my plans.



Thank you all,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robin Brailsford said...

From: "gaye facer" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: Re: Margi's laptop
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:01:26 +0000

she'd like this -- maybe jennifer could bring it



GAYE FACER
Flat 19, Bulgarian Embassy Residence
16/17 Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
Tel 98 1861 2599




>Jeanie Lytle
> Hi,
>
>We have Margi's laptop along with some of her artwork. We're going to
>try and call her tonight. We'll ask if she wants us to ship her laptop
>to her or a contact. If we don't succeed in reaching her, if anyone
>else does, can you ask if she wants us to send it to her – or to
>someone who is going over?
>
>Thanks,
>Jeanie
>818-760-2118
>818-766-9039
>
>
>On Feb 20, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Anne Green wrote:
>
>Thanks Mac, I'll cc Robin on this so she has the info.
>
>Robin - see Mac's message below. Also, I believe that she left her
>laptop with Jeanie and Larry Lytel but when I spoke with Margi
>yesterday she said sitting up and using a computer was too much for
>her. Jeannie and Larry are on the email distribution and I will also
cc
>them on this message. I'm sure if she wants she will contact them.
>
>Best,
>
>Anne
>
>Mac McClain wrote:
>Dear Anne:
>Margi has a laptop. I'm not at all sure where she left it. She
>decided she didn't want to carry it on this trip, just use cyber-
>cafes, much as she did on her last pilgrimage.
>Mac
>
>
>
>Anne Green
>Home: 831 335-2766
>Work: 831 335-0918
>

>

Robin Brailsford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.